Sunday, December 27, 2015

More funny little things - car seat included

Funny things about Alexandra:

She makes these weird grunting sounds. My mom nicknamed her "little truck up a hill". I make fun of her by making sounds like Paul from The Hillbilly Bears. 

She gets startled at random household noises and throws her hands up in the air. "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes."

She's got bicolor eyelashes. Half dark and half blond. 

Can you imagine me with a blond daughter? 
Me - the blond joke teller. She'll have to get used to it. I'll buy her a red hair wig and tell her it's her smart hat. LOL. 

When she's nursing she starts complaining if I talk to anyone else but her. She waved her arms in a funny rhythm. 

And after she's done nursing she throws her head back as if she's drunk.  

She squeals when she gets really angry or frustrated. 

And she hiccups every single day. Several times a day. I feel bad for her, but it's funny. I mock her. Every Time she gets worked up or cold she gets hiccups. Before she was born she got hiccups whenever I got upset. 

Her first time out. on the way back, she'd had it with little car seat, and grunted the whole way home. Rhythmically. When she was about 5 minutes from home she started crying bloody murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment