Friday, April 22, 2016

hold her

Poor baby can only move backwards. It must be so frustrating. She tries to reach something and only gets farther from it. She ends up under couches and cribs and beds. Yesterday she tried to squirm her way out from under the couch and things went awry. Mom had to come to the rescue - with grandma watching everything on FaceTime. 
Two days ago she tried to go from sitting to crawling and couldn't unstuck her front leg. I wasn't planning on helping, bc I want to see her getting out of her troubles and working out her issues on her own. But the desperate little face looking at me was what did it. She had had it with trying. She just needed mom for a few minutes. I figured "you know what - she won't want me for too many years. I better enjoy it while I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment